Free Kids Registration
Intellectual Property: Intellectual property means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, goods, products, services or materials posted on Your Secret Sauce (Content) are the sole responsibility of the person who originally created it (Account Holder). Your Secret Sauce has not and will not review, monitor or edit an Account Holder’s work or make any guarantee or verify the authenticity of any Content provided. However, if notified of a credible claim of plagiarism, Your Secret Sauce, in its sole and absolute right, will delete Content from the website.
Contributed Content: Your Secret Sauce is an online platform that allows users to create and share their own stories and contribute to other users stories which are available on the website. By contributing Content to Your Secret Sauce, you automatically grant us an irrevocable and perpetual, non-exclusive, transferrable, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide license, by Your Secret Sauce or with third parties, to use, copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, print, publish, republish, excerpt, reformat, translate, modify, revise and incorporate into other works, that Content and any works derived from that Content, in any form of media or expression, in the manner in which Your Secrete Sauce permits from time to time and to license or permit others to do so.
This license also grants us the right to sublicense Content to other users of Your Secret Sauce to permit their use of that Content in the manner in which Your Secret Sauce permits from time to time.
We may from time to time change the manner in which Content can be used by Your Secret Sauce, and if we do so any license you have granted to us under our terms of service shall automatically be extended to new uses permitted by Your Secret Sauce, and any licenses previously granted to us for uses that are no longer permitted shall continue. If you contribute Content to Your Secret Sauce, it is your responsibility to check the terms of service from time to time to review how we permit Content to be used.
You may at any time terminate your account with Your Secret Sauce and this Agreement by written notice to us. Upon such termination your license to us and our sublicenses to others shall also terminate, provided that after such termination that license and those sublicenses will continue with respect to any permitted use of your Content that commenced prior to the termination of your account or until that permitted use ceases (a permitted use being any use of Content permitted by this Agreement). For example, if at the time of your termination any Content you have contributed to Your Secret Sauce has been printed by a member for their personal use, or is used by us in promotional materials, those uses may continue until they cease. In particular, if at the time of your termination your Content has been sublicensed by us to a third party for publication and distribution in print, that sublicense, printing, distribution and sale of printed materials may continue until it terminates according to the terms of our agreement with the third party, and all such printed materials have been sold. Also, if you choose to terminate, we may retain a copy of the applicable Content for archival purposes. Finally, if your use of Your Secret Sauce terminates for any reason, or Content is removed from the website, your license to use the Content or the removed Content, as the case may be, terminates immediately.
Your Secret Sauce reserves the right to remove Content from the website at any time, without notice, for any reason, or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant to Your Secret Sauce that:
1. you are the sole owner, author and copyright owner of Content you contribute to Your Secret Sauce or you have written permission from the author, owner or copyright owner to make such Content available to the Service;
2. such Content does not infringe upon any third party rights (including but not limited to any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other intellectual property rights, moral rights, privacy rights or publicity rights);
3. such Content complies with this Agreement and does not contain any defamatory or obscene material;
4. such Content does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or contain any false statements or misrepresentations; and
5. you have the written Consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person, or the owner/author of any objects or work in such Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person, object or work, to enable inclusion and use of such Content in the manner contemplated by Your Secret Sauce.